Learning Activity and Craft Box – One box, one time
The aim of Busy Little Hands box is to engage children between the ages of 3 and 5 years old in various fun activities that help to work these fine motor skills at an age appropriate level.
These boxes have been carefully designed by a qualified teacher and mum, to encourage the development of your child’s fine motor skills.
Fine motor skills are those that involve the use of the small muscles in the hand, fingers and thumb. With the development of these skills, a child will be able to complete important and day to day tasks such as opening lunch boxes and drink bottles, dressing and undressing (zips, buttons and clips), using cutlery and cleaning teeth. They are also crucial for academic skills like writing, cutting, pasting, drawing and colouring.
Fine motor skill development starts at different ages for each child, but the aim of Learning Blocks’ Busy Little Boxes, is to engage children between the ages of 3 and 5 yearsold in various fun activities that help to work these fine motor skills at an age appropriate level.
Everything you need is in the box, including instructions and tips for parents to ensure your child is getting the most out of each activity. You will just need your scissors (or you can order some from us with your box).
What you get in each Busy Little Hands box:
- 8 Developmentally age-appropriate activities
- Designed specifically for your child’s age and ability level
- Activities designed to develop fine motor skills
- Each activity has been carefully designed to help your child develop their fine motor skills
- Creative materials
- Everything you need is in the box, you will just need your scissors, or you can purchase some with your box
- Parent guide cards
- Explaining the activities and learning objectives of each activity
- A happy little learner!
- Say no more