Wee Pants are the perfect undies for Toilet Training. They feel soft and comfy, just like undies, put have enough padding to catch an accident.
Goodbye nappies, Hello Wee Pants - your child's "first undies"
Wee Pants are worth kicking the nappy habit for, no more wedgies or red marks from thin elastic. Your child will love the:
- stretchy leg bands & super soft material
- breathable, bamboo hammock that sits close their private parts and absorbs wee accidents
- funky, modern patterns designed by three New Zealand Mums
Finally your child can sit in the car seat and go to daycare without having to wear pull ups (we recommend a car seat protector in case of big wee accidents).
They are an environmentally friendly alternative to pull ups, which are super easy to wash and dry.
They're perfect for toilet training because they catch the 'wee tinkle' that your child does on the way to finishing their wee in the loo. While giving your child the feeling of wet close to their skin.
Things to know about Wee Pants
- They are not bulky nappies so are not recommended for heavy bed wetters
- Due to hygiene reasons we can not accept returns on our Wee Pants
- If you are worried about poo accidents we recommend adding a disposable bamboo liner to make clean up easier
- If you would like to buy the Wet Bag separately you can find it HERE
Wee Pants Sizing
- Size 2 - these pants normally fit a child who wears size 2 clothing
- Size 3-4 - these pants normally fit a child who wears size 3 or 4 clothing